Bechelors degree in Tourism Economy at Milan University-Bicocca Faculty of Economics.
Thesis: Analysis of the economic policies of tourism in the autonomous province of Trento.
Mayor:Marketing, Politcs Economy, Statistic;
Minor:Management's Economy,Turism Law;
Analysis of the economic policies of tourism in the autonomous province of Trento.
Degree in Economy and Management Of Tourism at Milan University-Bicocca Faculty of Economics.
Thesis: Economic policy of tourism planning and management of urban tourism and city of art.
Economic policy of tourism planning and management of urban tourism and city of art.
Restyling and manteniance of the word wide company website
Web and Graphic Designer -Director at mCm Design London Ltd.
→ View website
Web and Graphic Designer. Wordpress, Html5, Css3 and Joomla web sites specialists.
System administrator for Italy Novartis sites (active directory) and support on site for IBM global contract for company servers
• Monitoring of server hardware and software in business management at IBM;
• Coordination of software and hardware maintenance from IBM and Novartis;
• Backup Management Novartis Italy;
• Managing and creating security groups both internal and intersite with foreign offices;
• Support to the IT Manager for issues concerning corporate servers;
• Support Help Desk for questions or concerns regarding users and security policies;
Network administrator and software and hardware supporter at the YOOX headquarters in Milan.
• Management of Active Directories: Creating new users, management and creating security groups;
• Backup Manager based in Milan;
• Managing Printers and Printer server based in Milan;
• Management server Mac-OS;
• Management of TCP / IP and Routering headquarters in Milan;
• Managing mobile, VOIP and video conferencing;
• Support hardware and software Mac / Windows on 150 user workstations;
• Managing relationships with suppliers;
• Startup new headquarters in Milan.
Help Desk at the Milan headquarters and remote for the Italian branches.
• Users hardware and software support;
• Managing e-mail;
• Managing printers;
• Managing enterprise backup;
• Managing network tcp / ip, telephony and business;
• Managing relationships with suppliers.